Your air travel, hotel stay, and meals would be complimentary from iValue InfoSolutions from September 12 – 14 2019. Any additional costs such as mini-bar consumption, in-room dining, telephone expenses, laundry service etc. will need to be paid by you directly.
Indian passport holders need to fulfill the following criteria for travel to Thailand.
– 30 days passport validity
– Round-trip tickets
– One passport size (4 x 6 cm) photograph
– Filled-in visa-on-arrival application form and Thailand arrival card
– Express visa-on-arrival fee of 300 THB
– Address of hotel in Thailand
Yes. You can share your preferences with our travel coordinator and also mention the details in the registration form. Charges applicable on room extension will need to be settled by the delegate directly at the time of check out.
Kindly consult the hotel helpdesk for any additional cost information.
If faced with an unavoidable circumstance, rescheduling or canceling a flight is possible. However, additional charges incurred (fare difference, cancellation fee and airport taxes) will need to be paid by the delegate prior to the reissuance of the ticket.
Thailand has an on-arrival visa for Indian nationals.
You will be required to fill out the on-arrival visa application form that we share with you post-registration. On arrival at Phuket, you can use this form to get your visa at the Express Visa counter. A visa fee of 300 THB will have to be paid as the express visa charge. This amount will be remunerated by iValue during the on-venue registrations.
The distance from Phuket International Airport to Le Meridien Beach Resort, Phuket is approximately 43 kilometers. Your transport arrangements from the airport to the hotel will be already made. Look out for the iRishtey team near the Arrival Terminal exit.
For short distances, anything less than 30 minutes, you can take a tuk-tuk. It should cost you around 100 THB for short distances. However, we recommend you state your destination and agree upon the fare before embarking on the trip. Alternatively, you can hire a cab. There are numerous international tours & travels agencies around Phuket. Mini-buses are available too for larger groups.
Le Meridien also has chauffeur-driven cars, if you wish to opt for one.
– Tom Yam Goong: A spicy prawn and sour soup
– Mee Hokkien Noodles: Stir-fried noodles served with sambal chili and a squeeze of lime
– Massaman Curry: Best served with steamed rice or noodles
– Dimsum: Savoury or sweet, steamed or fried buns, dumplings and rolls
– Khao Man Gai: A chicken-rice preparation
– Springroll, satay and roti pancake
Phuket is surrounded by beaches. But that’s not it. It is also a historical and cultural destination.
– Phang Nga Bay
– Phi Phi Island
– Patong’s Beach & Bangla Road nightlife
– Big Buddha at Nakkerd Hills
– Similan Islands
– Night markets
– Wat Chalong & Phuket temples
– Promthep Cape, a popular viewpoint
– Old Phuket Town
– Elephant sanctuaries
However, this isn’t an exhaustive list. Phuket has something for you to discover around every corner.
Thai is the native language. But you should be able to get by with English.